Ask Blumenthal to Abandon the Sanctions Bill
NEW Fax the Hartford Courant ad to Senator Blumenthal's DC office at (202) 224-9673
1. ad published in the Hartford Courant 2/6/14
2. Tell Blumenthal "Don't Draw us Into Another War" Analysis by Stanley Heller
Senator Richard Blumenthal is a co-sponsor of a law that would add new sanctions on Iran. Its purpose is to scuttle the progress the
president has made with Iran and to make U.S. foreign policy subject to the control of a foreign power. It would make
another war nearly inevitable. Call his office at (202) 224-2823 and ask him to cancel his sponsorhsip of S.1881 and/or click here to
go to his website and send him this link:
http://www.thestruggle.org/blumenthal%20ad%20courant%20iran.pdf to our ad and your own comment.
Let us know what you did at email@example.com.
The bill, the Menendez-Kirk Iran Sanctions Bill (S. 1881), would create a
range of new sanctions on Iran, suspending them only
if the president certifies that Iran is above board on a host of issues from nuclear matters, to missiles to terrorism.
Iran has made it plain that if there are new sanctions it will cancel everything that has been agreed upon. In addition
the bill has section 2(b)(5) which says the
U.S. should automatically give military support to Israel if Israel decides
to go to war against Iran.
This would suit the Prime Minister of Israel who has made it plain that he wants nothing less than a war on Iran ...
see more of the article by clicking here
3. Archive of articles about Iran
4. National Iranian-American Council
5. Hands Off the People of Iran It opposes the government of clerics, but also opposes all sanctions and war from "the West".
6. Organizations (72) Warn Against New Iran Sanctions